[Introductions] Betaine hydrochloride is a generic term of a class of organic compounds. It is white to light yellow crystalline powder, tastes sour and acid, with moisture absorption, soluble in water, ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform, reaction with alkali. Betaine hydrochloride is an efficient, high-quality and economical nutritional additives for attractant and promoting growth widely used in livestock, poultry, and aquaculture.
[Specification] 98% betaine hydrochloride, 95% betaine hydrochloride, 93% betaine hydrochloride
[CAS No.]: 590-46-5
[Molecular Formula]: C5H11NO2 • HCl
[Molecular weight]: 153.61 (1997 international relative atomic mass)
1. It can enhance animal immunity, disease resistance, stress resistance, and reduce the diarrhea rate.
2. It can enhance the attractant, improve feed intake, reduce the bait consumption, and promote growth.
3. It can be used to partially replace methionine, to lower the feed cost and enhance economic efficiency.
4. It can enhance the anticoccidial effect.
5. It can increase meat factor, improve meat quality and increase the flavor.
6. It can be used as pharmaceutical raw material, to prevent liver disease.
7. As the nutrient medium for the production of lysine, threonine, glutamic acid, VB2, VB12, it can significantly enhance the fermentation yield.
8. It can be used for achlorhydria, atherosclerosis and liver disease. It can improve the fat metabolism and inhibit fat deposition in the liver.
Recommended additive amount (kg/ton mixed feeds)
Livestock and poultry
Storage: Stored in a cool, dry place; kept sealed.
Period of Validity: 12 months (sealed, for 98% content); 36 months (sealed, for 95%, 93% contents)
Precautions: It is easy to absorb moisture, easy to agglomerate; it should be used immediately after unpacking.