Vitamin B9 is a water soluble B vitamin. Since 1998, it has been added to cold cereals, flour, breads, pasta, bakery items, cookies, and crackers, as required by federal law. Foods that are naturally high in folic acid include leafy vegetables (such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce), okra, asparagus, fruits (such as bananas, melons, and lemons) beans, yeast, mushrooms, meat (such as beef liver and kidney), orange juice, and tomato juice.
Folic acid Food Grade
|Appearance||Yellow Or Orange Crystalline Powder Almost Odouless|
|Ultraviolet Abaorption A256/A365||Between 2.80 And 3.00|
|Residue Ou Ignition||≤0.3%|
|Chromatographic Purity||Not Greater Than 2.0%|
|Organic Volatile Impruities||Meet The Require|
1) Folic Acid can be used as a treatment of anti-tumour.
2) Folic acid Show the good effects in the development of infant brain and nerve cells.
3) Folic acid can be used as schizophrenia patients auxiliary agents, it has significant soothing effects.
4) In addition, folic acid can also used to treat chronic atrophic gastritis, inhibit the bronchial squamous transformation and prevent
coronary artery sclerosis, myocardial injury and myocardial infarction caused by homocysteine.
Folic acid is available as a supplement online and in stores.It is sold in many countries under a variety of brand names: Scrianen,elevit,Nutrilote,Blackmores,Swisse,Gnc,Femibion,Doppelherz,Forceva etc.When taken as a supplement folic acid can preventing
and treating low blood levels of folate;Lack of folic acid in pregnant women may lead to low birth weight, cleft lip and palate, heart defects
and so on. If the lack of folic acid in the first 3 months of pregnancy, can cause fetal neural tube defects, resulting in deformity and so on.
Foods that are naturally high in folic acid include leafy vegetables (such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce), asparagus, fruits (such as bananas,
melons, and lemons) beans, yeast, mushrooms, meat (such as beef liver and kidney), orange juice, and tomato juice.
|Vitamin B1: Thiamine Mononitrate; Thiamine Hydrochloride|
|Vitamin B2: Riboflavin|
|Vitamin B3: Nicotinamide; Niacin|
|Vitamin B5: D-Calcium Pantothenate|
|Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride|
|Vitamin B9: Folic Acid|
|Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin pure; 1%; 0.1%|
Zhejiang Weile Biotechnology Co., Ltd committes to providing domestic and foreign customers with the most cost-effective products, the most specialized solutions, and the most standard pre-sales and after-sales services.
1. A large number of high quality products, manufactured by leading producers, and supported by excellent quality control system.
2. A broad range of Third Party Certifications, including GMP, USP, EP, ISO, KOSHER, HALA, FSSCC and so on, with the fundamental assurance of products quality.
3. Professional product knowledge, providing comprehensive services for customers.
4. Rich market experience, with well-deserved reputation.
5. Regular safety stocks, ensuring sustainable supply.
6. Samples will be free.