Food Grade Amino Acid Powder CAS 107-95-9 Beta-amino-propionic Acid Beta-Alanine/Beta Alanine Price For Medicine Raw Material
|Grade||Pharmaceutica/Food Grade/Amino Acid Nutritional Supplement|
L-Alanine colorless to white crystalline powder, soluble in water, ethanol, insoluble in ether and acetone. Mainly used for biochemical research, tissue culture, liver function measurement, flavor enhancer, can increase the flavoring effect of seasoning, can also be used as sour taste correcting agent to improve the acidity of organic acid.
(1)L - Alanine is an important raw material for the synthesis of VB6, nutrients is one of the components of the filling pure amino acids nutrition infusion.
(2)L - Alanine as the main component of the amino acid injection - 800, the attending liver, brain, and help patients with hepatic coma wake up quickly, is also a kind of diuresis medicine.
(1) Can improve the nutritional value of food, in all kinds of food and beverages, such as: bread, water ice point, fruit tea, milk, soda, sorbet, and so on.Add 0.1 ~ 1% of alanine can obviously improve the utilization rate of the protein in food and beverage, and because the alanine has the characteristics of can be absorbed by the cells directly, therefore, after drinking can quickly restore fatigue, refreshing.
(2)Artificial sweeteners to improve the sense of taste, can make the sweetness efficiency, reduce the dosage.In compound with sweet mei agent of 1 ~ 10% of alanine, can improve the sweetness, sweet, soft as natural sweet mei agent, and can improve the taste.
(3)Alanine or synthetic high sweetness, sweet, Alitame, L - asp acyl - D - propylene ammonia amide, 600 times of sucrose sweetness) one of the raw material.
(4)Biochemical research.Tissue culture.Determination of liver function.
(5)Used as a flavoring agent.Can add spice seasoning effect;Correction also can be used as sour agent, improve the sour taste of organic acid.;
1. Alanine can improve the nutritional value of food, such as bread, ice cake, fruit tea, dairy products, carbonated drinks, ice cream, etc. in various foods and beverages.
2. Alanine can improve the sweetness, sweetness and softness of the natural sweetener and improve the taste.
3. Alanine is also one of the raw materials for the synthesis of high-density Alitame (L-aspartate-D-alaninamide, which is 600 times the sweetness of sucrose).
4. Alanine can be used as a flavor enhancer. It can increase the flavoring effect of the seasoning.
5. Alanine can also be used as a sourness correcting agent to improve the sour taste of organic acids.
6. L-alanine is an important raw material for the synthesis of VB6, and it is one of the components of the nutrient "Amino Acid Nutritional Infusion"