Product Name:Beta Alanine
Appearance :White powder
Molecular weight: 89.09
Beta Alanine is a naturally occurring beta amino acid, which is an amino acid in which the amino group is at the β-position from the carboxylate group (i.e., two atoms away.
Beta Alanine is white crystalline powder,slightly sweet,melting point 200ºC,relative density 1.437,dissolved in water,slightly soluble in methanol and ethanol,insoluble in ether and acetone.Mainly used in the synthesis and pantothenic acid and calcium pantothenate,carnosine,m phosphonic acid sodium, the willow nitrogen, etc., can also be used for preparing electroplating inhibitor,used as a biological reagents and organic synthesis intermediates,also used in electroplating corrosion inhibitor and biochemical reagents.Widely used in the field of medicine,feed, food, etc.
- Increases force output
- Increases anaerobic threshold
- Increases work capacity
- Delays fatigue
- May improve body composition
- Works synergistically with Creatine
- Enhances performance in all athletes regardless of the intensity or duration required by the athletic discipline.
- Increases strength endurance
1. Mainly used as raw material for the synthesis of calcium pantothenate, also used for plating corrosion inhibitors and biochemical reagents
2. This product is mainly used as a raw material for the synthesis of calcium pantothenate for medicine and feed additives. It can also be used as a corrosion inhibitor for electroplating and as an intermediate for biological reagents and organic synthesis.
3. Mainly used in the synthesis of pantothenic acid and calcium pantothenate, carnosine, pamidronate, balsalazide, etc., widely used in medicine, feed, food and other fields. Also used in plating corrosion inhibitors and biochemical reagents.
4. Used as food and health supplements